Other research data shows 1% of the patient experience. Meet the other 99%

Infrequent hospital visits inform treatments that affect patients every day, despite only representing a tiny portion of their lives. We go beyond hospital data so research can be based on the full picture, not just 1% of it.

Other research data shows 1% of the patient experience. Meet the other 99%

Infrequent hospital visits inform treatments that affect patients every day, despite only representing a tiny portion of their lives. We go beyond hospital data so research can be based on the full picture, not just 1% of it.

Eleven Health’s
Platform

Our platform is a research and clinical tool for rare disease, founded upon data that is uniquely far reaching, granular, and holds deep specificity that addresses each question. Our insights use data from patient self-reported outcomes that can be tracked in real-time — both at a cohort and individual level. This supports both clinical patient management and the extraction of critical research insights.

Direct insight into patient outcomes and risk predictions that support recommended behavioural modifications.

Better insight

Clinicians and researchers are able to understand what works best for patient engagement and uptake over a specific cohort.

Better outcomes.

Accelerate your understanding of rare diseases with our platform

Most available data is relevant to hospital stays, not the daily patient experience. Yet patients spend 99% of their lives outside of a hospital, meaning that this data only presents a tiny snapshot of their lives.

Professionals sign up

Explore our science

Respiratory monitoring

Heart health tracking

Patient-reported outcomes

Activity tracking

Sleep quality tracking

Genomics

Community Insights

Why it matters?

Trials in rare diseases have many challenges, among which are the diversity and limited understanding of each disease

Most available data is relevant to hospital stays, not the daily patient experience. Yet patients spend 99% of their lives outside of a hospital, meaning that this data only presents a tiny snapshot of their lives.

Contact

Eleven | Research page contact form

Eleven Health is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose, please tick below to say how you would like us to contact you. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For more information on how to unsubscribe, our privacy practices, and how we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, please review our Privacy Policy. By clicking submit below, you consent to allow Eleven Health to store and process the personal information submitted.